Fortunately the Milk by Neal Gaiman
1. Space aliens who want to re-decorate our earth, replacing trees with pink flamingos.
2. Pirates who have never heard of walking a plank. Duh!
3. A time-traveling stegosaurus who wears goggles and owns a time machine cardboard box.
4. Dinosaurs who love cereal, but they eat theirs dry.
5. Vampires with a lisp, called wumpires. Check out their accents.
6. Three dwarves with flowerpots on their heads who do a little dance.
Where are the Galactic Police when you need them?http://booktalkthree.blogspot.com/2014/04/book-talk-fortunately-milk-by-neil.html